From Darwin to Hobart and Perth to Melbourne.
Meyers Place, the Melbourne bar that started a revolution Meyers Place. Melbourne's iconic laneway bar that started a cultural revolution! After a generation in its original location, the architectural award winner has been faithfully relocated to Crossley Street - the home of Melbourne shining starts including Becco, Gingerboy, Funaki and Romeo Lane. Fully licensed, our street level bar boasts the original poured-onsite 1.5t concrete bar, recycled timbers and stained glass windows open out to Crossley Street. Our generous brick and cement basement is a hidden gem and a perfect location for film and photography shoots, launches and perfomances. The bar is also the tradition of supporting emerging and established tours and travel Melbourne and Australia industry.
This project is to recovery Melbourne's iconic laneway bar, tourism industry and local holiday makers that started a cultural revolution. View the project overview.
- The Age - "architect designed"
- Tripadvisor - perfect place for chatting over a local wine or a gin and tonic
- Flight Centre - Save with cheap travel deals
- Inspiring Vacations - Australia deluxe tours and travel company
- Creative Spaces - Melbourne's iconic laneway bar that started a cultural revolution
- Victoria Government